Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner Review

This is what a Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner in Pearl Black looks like.
Photo Source: Own Photo
Tony Mony Backstage Gel Eyeliner is by far the best gel eyeliner I got. It is not as expensive as the other products like Maybelline or Bobbi Brown. This one costs I think 348 pesos. I didn't buy the one with brush since I have an Artist Brush's eyeliner brush so I didn't see the need for it.

Before, I was using Revlon's color stay eyeliner, it stays for a long time but it easily smudges when you get a little sweaty so it didn't work for me. I have known this product from a Korean friend. She uses this eyeliner but in brown. I asked her what gel eyeliner she was using and she said it was a Tony Moly's. She encouraged me to buy one because according to her 'it is very nice and I love it so much'. It was just now that I was able to buy it. So yeah that was the story so I'm going to start the review.

The packaging is very sleek. It's very small too so if you don't have much room for makeup in your bag this will definitely do. When I said very small, it doesn't mean that it easily run out. It is very practical to use since a little product on the brush is enough to cover an eye, well it depends on how thick you want it. Anyway, I like it because it's very pigmented so you don't have to a lot on your eye that it will feel heavy and all.

This is what it looks like in the inside.
Photo Source: www.atfirstwink.com
The product is creamy so it doesn't easily dry. The downside is that you have to wait for it to dry before you can open eyes wide but the good side is it is easy to remove if it is not dry yet when you make a mistake applying it. Tony Moly's gel eyeliner can go a long way so your money is not wasted when you buy it. Last thing that I love about this is that I sweat a lot due to humidity and also, I have an oily type of skin so I basically need smudge proof or waterproof products to apply on my face so Tony Moly definitely works for me. It does not smudge when you get a trickle of sweat on it. It also lasts for about 4-5 hours or even the whole day! This is really worth what you paid for!

Pros:
Cheap
Smudge free
Waterproof
Worth the money
Long last

Cons:
Have to wait for it to dry
Hard to find stores that have Tony Moly

No comments:

Post a Comment