Friday, November 29, 2013

The Collection's Lasting Colour Lipstick

This is the Lasting Colour Lipstick in Pink Shock. (P199)
Photo Source: Own Photo
The Collection Work the Colour cosmetics is a UK based make up brand. It's one of the cheapest imported product available in the Philippines. In UK, the Collection is considered a drugstore makeup alongside Rimmel (not available here), Maybelline etc.

What I like about Collection is the variety of colors to choose from. Also, it is very cheap and affordable. This lipstick is really long lasting but it's not a matte lipstick. It is creamy but not shiny! I am not a fan of creamy lipsticks but when I tried it, I like it a lot. There are so many colors to choose from that you can get whichever suits you best. My lips are very sensitive when it comes to lipsticks so I was hesitant to try it first because some lipsticks give my lips a burning sensation. But this lipstick, despite the very cheap price, is good for my lips so i recommend it for girls who have sensitive lips as well. It is very pigmented too so it goes a long way! The packaging is very cute too.

The downside is the Collection is only available on selected stores. In Makati, they are available at The Ramp Crossings and The Landmark. It is also available in Robinsons Manila and SM MOA.


No comments:

Post a Comment