Thursday, November 21, 2013

ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame

ELF's Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium. P250.
(Own photo)

So hi this is my first makeup review. If you have read my post about Cara Delevingne, you would know how a huge fan of her I am. So yeah, I want brows like Cara and after some research, I read that she uses Anastasia Brow Gel for her bushy brows. Unfortunately, it is not available here so I had to look for other brow gels. And I happened to land on this one, ELF's Eyebrow Treat and Tame.

ELF has two kinds of brow gels. The other one looks like an eye shadow palette that has a gel and an eye shadow. Then this, the Treat and Tame.

For beginners (like me), Treat and Tame is actually a nice brow gel since it is easier to apply. It has two sides, the tame and the treat. The treat which is the clear gel is applied first , followed by the tame which is the brown one. The treat side has a brush that looks like an eye shadow applicator and the tame side has a brush that is like a mascara wand. I really like this product since it does not smudge when you are sweating. It is not a waterproof brow gel but it looks like it is one. I am a sweaty person and I appreciate this kind of brow gel at a low price.

The not so good side of this brow gel is you easily ran out of it. I bought this just more than a month ago and I am not using it on a daily basis but I easily ran out of it. It is at a very low price but I think many are buying this brow gel so there is just a little supply of this on some stores.

Anyway, I am loving this product so much but I will try to buy other brow gels. Some are much more expensive than this one so for a thrifty person, I really prefer this one.

If you like this product or you want to tell me what you think of it, please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment