Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cara Delevingne

Looks Cara is up for some football.
Photo Source: E! Online

Bewitching Bee!
Photo Source: E! Online

Last November 13 was the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I was really glad that Cara did the show because I knew she has the smize and stuff. 

Cara Delevingne has always been my favorite model. She has that quirky attitude that made others happy. She is so true to everyone around her. With bushy brows and athletic body to for, what's not to love? It did not surprise me that she ate fries, pizza and bacon in preparation for the VS Fashion Show. 

It made me really happy that she did the catwalk because she is so hot and her catwalk is really amazing. She is one of the most sought after supermodels on the world after all and not to mention a supermodel of the moment. Despite her busy schedule due to her starting acting career, she managed to slip the fashion show in which made a lot of the model of the moment's fans happy.

And yes I could not wait for it to air and I am pretty that I will watch for who knows how many times. Cara is really a model for me, not just because she is really a model but because she is an epitome of real beauty; inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment